Self assessment

You don’t have to be alone

What we offer

Choose the professionalism and reliability of our dedicated services for self-assessment tax returns.

If you are Self-employed, also called Sole trader we have the right services for you. We want to give you a better choice. We offer one off preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns from just £120.

For small businesses that need monthly support our fees start from just £35 per months, for which we offer you:

How we support you

As part of our services we are able to provide assistance with,

Your tax responsibilities as a Self Employed

Sole trader is the simplest way to start a business as setting up is quick, easy and preparing sole trader accounts can be simpler. There are many people who start their business as a sole trader and later on incorporate it as a Limited Company.

As a Self Employed you must register your business with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as soon as possible (even if you are only running your business on a part-time or casual basis), otherwise you could be fined up to 100% of the tax due, in addition to the amount of tax unpaid.

Additionally you will pay income tax on any business profits by filling in a self-assessment tax return each year giving account of your stating income and expenses. You’ll also have to make certain National insurance contributions. Flat-rate Class 2 National Insurance contributions, as well as Class 4 NICs, if your annual profits exceed a certain level. You must keep detailed financial records for your business, as well as proof of any expenses (such as receipts, invoices, utility bills, etc). All of these are necessary when your tax returns are due. Furthermore, if you employ people, you must collect income tax and NICs from them too and pay these to HMRC.


Every business circumstance varies. Please contact us to discuss your needs so we can offer you services that suits you.